We would love to share our camp community with you in a way that is safe for you and your family as well as our current campers and staff. You are invited to join us for a private, outdoor tour in July or August to see camp in action.
We will be touring daily starting on Saturday, July 1 from 10am-2pm
- Check out some traditional activities — like climbing our ropes course, beading a bracelet in arts and crafts, or tubing on our lake.
- Get to know our camp family.
- Summer tours will be limited, and face masks will be required for all visitors, tour guides and activity staff.
- Appointments are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Lake Bryn Mawr Camp will follow all state, federal and industry guidelines